1957 Sixth form photos wanted

Ian Hammonds H 1957
I looked at the photos at the reunion but could not find the book for 1957 - the only year me and my twin brother Bruce attended - and the only one that I actually found was the Hostel Photo which has not been included.  I was in 6B3 and my brother 6B2. The head girl was V. Sutherland.  Could some one check their photos and local 1957 class photos of 6B1 6B2 and 6B3?  Thanks Ian

Re: 1957 Sixth form photos wanted

Rob Bowater  H.52-56
Graeme Ammundsen was in 6B1and Toni Swan was in  6B2 that year. Contact them from the registration list.
Cheers
Rob Bowater

Cheers
Rob Bowater

Re: 1957 Sixth form photos wanted

Ian Hammonds H 1957
Rob

Thanks - have been in contact with Toni but what I would like the photos to be posted on the Tech Oldies site - there was no 1957 book at the re union but there was a 1957 Boarders photo which also is NOT included on the Tech Oldies site. What I would like is the site to be up dated.

Thanks

Ian

Re: 1957 Sixth form photos wanted

Toni Swan (Walkley) 54-57
Administrator
Hi Ian,

The 6B2 photo is already on the site. At present it is on the right of row 10 counting from the top. Graeme Ammundsen is currently shifting from Gibraltar to England and has promised some more photos when he settles in there, so he will hopefully have the 6B1 photo if no one else sends it in.  We do not have access to the photos that were at the Reunion but are hoping that the long promised CD will give us them when it eventually arrives.

We have only had 3 Hostel group photos sent in so far, 1954,1955,1956 thanks to Ken Capill lending them for copying so hopefully someone from 1957 will give us that one also.

I hope to get the photos a bit more organised in the future!
Toni Swan 54-57. Currently living in Auckland, married to Bryan Walkley.

Re: 1957 Sixth form photos wanted

Toni Swan (Walkley) 54-57
Administrator
Hi Ian,
Just found the photo Graeme posted on OldFriends so have copied it across for you.

Toni Swan 54-57. Currently living in Auckland, married to Bryan Walkley.

Re: 1957 Sixth form photos wanted

Ian Hammonds H 1957
Toni

Thanks - 6B3 was my class - I was a "low grade " 6 th former but I still survived - that is the class photo I want

Regards

http://tech-oldies.2286046.n4.nabble.com/1957-Sixth-form-photos-wanted-tp3513800p3528038.html
To unsubscribe from 1957 Sixth form photos wanted, click here.

Re: 1957 Sixth form photos wanted

Ian Hammonds H 1957
Toni

6B3 was my class - Bruce was in 6B1 - still he may have been more clever but in 2011 I have all the money so I guess what goes round comes around !! Found 6B3 but I was in the next group.

Thanks

Ian

http://tech-oldies.2286046.n4.nabble.com/1957-Sixth-form-photos-wanted-tp3513800p3528038.html
To unsubscribe from 1957 Sixth form photos wanted, click here.

Re: 1957 Sixth form photos wanted

Toni Swan (Walkley) 54-57
Administrator
Hi Ian,
There is now a photo of 1957 6B3 on the photos page, thanks to Ron Renz sending it in. Hopefully you or someone else can fill in the missing names
Regards
Toni
Toni Swan 54-57. Currently living in Auckland, married to Bryan Walkley.

Re: 1957 Sixth form photos wanted

Ian Hammonds H 1957
Toni

Thanks

I will contact Ron at Waihi Beach

http://tech-oldies.2286046.n4.nabble.com/1957-Sixth-form-photos-wanted-tp3513800p4329423.html
To unsubscribe from 1957 Sixth form photos wanted, click here.
NAML

RE: 1957 Sixth form photos wanted

Toni Swan (Walkley) 54-57
Administrator

Hi Ian,

Thought you may like the jpg file attached so you can get a print from it

Kind regards

Toni

Re: 1957 Sixth form photos wanted

Ian Hammonds H 1957
Toni

Can not get the file to open so I wondered if you could " take a photo " with you camera of the photo and e mail it to me

If you can't I will contact Ron to get a copy made  from a photo shop

Regards

Ian
Thought you may like the jpg file attached so you can get a print from it

Kind regards

Toni

There is now a photo of 1957 6B3 on the photos page, thanks to Ron Renz sending it in. Hopefully you or someone else can fill in the missing names
Regards
Toni

Toni Swan 54-57. Currently living in Auckland, married to Bryan Walkley.

click here.

http://tech-oldies.2286046.n4.nabble.com/1957-Sixth-form-photos-wanted-tp3513800p4332510.html
To unsubscribe from 1957 Sixth form photos wanted, click here.
NAML

RE: 1957 Sixth form photos wanted

Toni Swan (Walkley) 54-57
Administrator

Hi Ian,

Have attached two files for you to try, but just in case yesterday I posted you a copy of the photo which you should receive by Wednesday.

http://tech-oldies.2286046.n4.nabble.com/1957-Sixth-form-photos-wanted-tp3513800p4332934.html

To unsubscribe from 1957 Sixth form photos wanted, click here.
NAML

6B3.jpg (810K) Download Attachment
another 6B3.jpg (809K) Download Attachment
Toni Swan 54-57. Currently living in Auckland, married to Bryan Walkley.