2011 Centennial

Toni Swan (Walkley) 54-57
Administrator
This post was updated on .
I had so looked forward to this and it actually exceeded my expectations. What did I enjoy?
First the march up the Avenue when the present pupils marched like soldiers to do us proud.
Then the welcome and assistance that the  staff and pupils extended all weekend to us oldies.
But the best part was meeting so many of you again. Just wished there had been more time for catching up and that I had not missed some of you.
Toni Swan 54-57. Currently living in Auckland, married to Bryan Walkley.

Re: 2011 Centennial

Peter Currie 1950 -1953
Centennial was brilliant but didnt catch up with some of my fellow students.
Decade meeting areas around the Hall on the friday night would have helped.
However great memories rekindled and thoroughly enjoyed.

85 Waratah Street
Tauranga
07 576-7105
pdcurrie@xtra.co.nz