Posting Photos and Articles

Toni Swan (Walkley) 54-57
Administrator
This post was updated on .
For posting photos or articles for pages , there are a number of options.Email them to [hidden email] and I will upload the photos or articles for you, or if you would like to upload them yourself please register (if you have not already done so) then email [hidden email] with your name and year you started Tech and I will supply log in details to the site and instructions for using it.

Or simply use the insert image button in a post and I will transfer them across to the appropiate photo gallery for you.

Please include descriptions and names for photos where possible.

Toni Swan 54-57. Currently living in Auckland, married to Bryan Walkley.

Re: Posting Photos

Rob Bowater  H.52-56
This post was updated on .
Come on don't be backward in posting your photos on this YOUR site Get that old album out and dust off the cobwebs  and send those photos in with details We want to see them
There are plenty of you looking at OUR site but few making any contributions or registering.
Come on... you  well remember those days at Tech along with your best and  worse teachers. Schooldays memories are never lost. Share them with other ex-students. We're all getting older, so do it before its too late.Please don't be backward in coming forward and support the site.Cheers to you all
Rob Bowater