Were you in 3D1 in 1950?

Faye Butters (Taylor) 1950
I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM ANY CLASSMATES OF 3D1 THE YEAR 1950.

Re: Were you in 3D1 in 1950?

Derek Treeby
I think I was I used to sing at the concerts/plays ?
Ring any bells?

Re: Were you in 3D1 in 1950?

Faye Butters (Taylor) 1950
Quoting "Derek Treeby [via Tech Oldies]" <ml-
[hidden email]>:

> I think I was I used to sing at the concerts/plays ?
> Ring any bells?

MTk0MzV8LTE0Mjc4MDk2MTg=

yes Iwas in 3d1 in 1980 I was in the tech choir.Mr Francis was in charge.